Monday, January 28, 2008

Putting Deposit for my Ipsum

After weeks of hunting, and after delivering my car to the Purchaser, I decided on a 2003 Ipsum 240i Type S. I nearly put my money on another Ipsum 240i year 2001 (both unregistered) the normal type which was offered to me for not a lot less money. The differences (as far as I can remember) on the normal 240i -

1. there was no bodykit ;
2. the rim is 15" in size (the Type S has 16", unfortunately more costly tyre to replace) ;
3. there was no radio ;
4. there was no alloy wheel, only dressing cap ;
5. simple steering wheel ;
6. 7x,xxx km on the clock,

and on the Type S -

1. fitted with bodykit ;
2. 16" alloy ;
3. DVD, CD, TV, Radio, GPS (for Japan) ;
4. front and reverse camera ;
5. leather covered steering wheel ;
6. 31,xxx km on the clock (still plenty of tyre thread) ;
7. 'Ipsum' embossed door sills.

Now waiting for my loan approval.

No comments: