Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RON 95's price

We came back from Muar last Saturday. I planned to re-fill today, after fuel price reduction from RM1-80 (RON 97) to RM1-75 (RON 95). I went to Caltex last night at about 10 PM to check whether I can re-fill at the new price. But, it RON 97 was still at its old price. Thus I went home.

The news came to me at 11.15 PM that RON 95 will also be priced at RM1-80. Too late and already tired to go back to Caltex.

What is this Mr Gomen??

If the price of RON 95 was really introduced at RM1-75, I am very certain that the news at RTM/TV3/etc will show interviews of fuel pump customers saying thank you Mr Gomen, the lower fuel price will certainly help in this difficult time, thank you for the creative thinking, we don't really need RON 97, RON 95 is good enough.

But tonight I am sure that this will not happen. I wonder why...


No comments: