Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Toyota Mark X Zio

Went to Mofaz last weekend. They have 2 units of 2007 Mark X Zio. Published price is RM218k. I was offered RM5k discount.

I have always belief that Mark X Zio is the Ipsum replacement. I am wrong -

  • the last row can only accommodate 2 child. I think it is meant for a sudden / temporary need of an extra 2 seats for child.
  • when 6 seatings are occupied, not much room for luggage.
  • the spare tyre is located at the rear, no double storage as in Ipsum.
  • the seat is extra wide and extra comfy - this model is more higher-end than Ipsum.
I can define Mark X Zio as - suitable for those who likes Harrier but wants something closer to the ground and car like handling. For those - go and get the Mark X Zio.

Photos will come later.

No comments: