Tuesday, March 4, 2008

After Claims


My Ipsum's front absorber, fan belt and engine mountings have been replaced.

The front absorber now absorb better. It is not as hard as before. But with harder front absorber, the handling is much touter. It is easier to point the nose at the correct direction. Now, I have to drive slower at corners.

The vibration from the engine at low engine speed is no longer felt. The car felt calm and quiet.

Now, I feel that this is a better car than my Perdana. I am now an Ipsum proud owner. The low satisfaction I had when tooking delivery of this Ipsum has been repaced with 'it's all worth it' kind of feeling.

Reconditioned imported car is the way to go!

1 comment:

jebat said...

Bos,
Absorber tukar dmana?
Mine 240s 2002, front absorber dah kaput.
I'm USJian.