Monday, May 5, 2008

Voltage Stabilizer Installed

I went to Kakimotor at Bandar Sunway yesterday to install Pivot Raizin VS-1, a voltage stabilizer to my Ipsum. It costed RM150 only.

After the installation, I felt the car has a much better acceleration. From standstill, I did not feel much different but when cruising at highway, the Ipsum was more eager to gain speed. Without realizing, I was doing a speed which should be prohibited.

At legal highway speed, the Ipsum felt more calm than before making the drive more comfortable.

I have previously installed the Pivot Raizin to my Perdana V6 which I have never regret.

My friend's Harrier 2.2, Ria 2.5 and Wish 1.8 have also been installed with voltage stabilizer but with different makes and they do make difference (better / gain).

I think many vehicles would benefit from this instalation.

No comments: