Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pusat Servis Kereta Toyota Import Dan Tom's

This outlet located behind Giant Hypermarket, Plentong, Johor Bahru. It has an impressive image from afar, especially with the large TOM'S trademark.

I went there just to have a feel of the place and hoping to see Tom's accessories for my Ipsum.

There are no Tom's accessories being displayed there apart from the consumables for normal services (I do not know for which model).

When I asked for alloys, I was shown to 3 model of common alloys not made by Tom's. These 3 models were stored in boxes, and waiting for the owners to come and pick them up.

A bad first impression.

A quick check at Tom's homepage tells me that the only authorised Tom's in Malaysia is in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

The visit may well be my last visit there. A good attempt to impress imported Toyota owners.

2 comments:

hock said...

Hi, im interested on the Ipsum 2.4, but require some help to source, hopefully you can help. my email is
hock2000@gmail.com
thanks

Mobile Blogger said...

Hock is now a happy owner of Nissan Grand Livina.