Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Query

Here, Zam left me this message -

Hi, im interested on the Ipsum 2.4, but require some help to source, hopefully you can help. Thanks.
I replied -

Hello Zam,

You left a message at my blog - http://ipsum240.blogspot.com

Where are you? I am in JB. Don't know whether I'm able of any assistance. If you are around here, just give Mutiara Motors a visit. I suggest that you purchase from them. I have a friend who wants to upgrade from his Ipsum 240 (don't know which version). Tell me if you are interested, I'll give the contact particulars.

Last week, I was contacted by one Encik Azrin who purchased a 2003 Ipsum 240s (not facelifted) at Bangsar for RM120k OTR. His friend purchased a 2003 240s (facelifted) for RM130k OTR.

2 weeks ago I went to Naza World at Taman Tun Dr Ismail. They have a silver 240s 2005. Not sure about the price because the displayed price was RM24x,xxx. They should give some discount.

I was told that there are few dealers near Sunway (near Kontena Nasional - the route from LDP to Taman Dato' Haron). Try to visit there.

Have you considered Estima?
I have had replies from Zam, waiting for his approval for me to post them here.








No comments: