Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Battery

This morning, the starter sounded a bit slow compared to normal starts. After a stop, it became more slow than the first start. Thus, I bring it to a car battery dealer at Taman Bahagia, at Jalan Tampoi.

During test (the engine was still running), the dealer told me that the battery should be replaced. I tried to sound sceptical. So, the dealer ask me to turn off the engine and he said that the engine will not start after that because of battery failure. True enough, the engine did not start after that.

I bought a maintenance free battery by Century from the dealer (NS60) for RM185. Few month back, a friend paid RM250. May be battery prices have come down.

The battery came with 12 months warranty.

The engine started as usual after the battery change.

Mobile Blogger on E71

No comments: