Friday, February 29, 2008

Re-delivered

Received my Ipsum back this afternoon. Everything is good except that I'm not to sure about these -
  • the front grille is not as shiny as the other body parts. I was informed that even the original looks like that. If the grille is shiny, than it will expose the non-perfection of the grille surface ;
  • the emblems at the rear are not positioned correctly as before. I was told that this is how the original fittings should look like.
I need second opinion. Please comment.



2 comments:

abahwafi said...

Mr..I'm looking for an Ipsum for my family too. Can u share how much your Ipsum cost and the financial/loan arrangement ?

Mobile Blogger said...

At this point of time, RM12xk will get you 2004 240s (facelifted) on the road. Mine is 2003 (pre-facelift).

95% loan is possible with 2.3% per annum, maximum 9 years. (Selling price is marked up for loan application)